The majority of cookies are fairly simple to delete.
Deleting cookies on Google Chrome
- Tap on “tools” and then click “options”
- Next is “under the bonnet” the privacy section and then “clear browsing data” option
- click “delete cookies and other site data” to remove all the cookies on that particular list
- Then it’s “clear browsing history” to get rid of all traces of the websites you have visited.
- Next “Empty the cache” to get rid of cached site pages
- You can removed saved usernames and passwords
- Then “Clear browsing data” finally close when your completely finished.
- you can delete any amount of cookies at the end of any browsing session, by selecting the privacy option
- Then press preferences
- Next tap on the manage cookies option and delete whatever cookies you’d like too
- First of all click on preferences on the safari menu
- choose the security icon
- Then the show cookies button
- Next press the cookies you want to delete and delete them
- Press on the tools menu then tap on cookie manager
- Select manage stored cookies
- then choose which ones you want to delete and delete